Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Baby Book using a Smashbook

How to Make a Baby Book Using a Smashbook

Smashbooks are super cheap and can be found at any craft store. I think I paid about $10 for this one. The book comes with a black pen with a glue stick on the other end. You'll also want a good pair of scissors. I also love using different color fine point sharpies for journaling. 
I like using them as scrapbooks because you can keep all the extra keepsakes besides photos in them using pockets, paperclips, or just taping them in. I got the pink letters for Hana's name at Michaels on sale. 
I added my ultrasound pictures and a couple stickers. 
Then, I put the invitation that Heather made for our Sprinkle in it as a keepsake. I also put all the pictures from the Sprinkle in it like a normal scrapbook.
I think this is a really great keepsake for Hana because it is in my own handwriting. I am going to put the hospital bracelets in here. I will also put the hospital pictures from when she is born in here as well. This is way faster than actual scrapbooking because each page already has a cute background so all you have to do is glue or tape pictures and keepsakes in and write about them. 
Have you ever made a Smashbook? Let us know if have!

No comments:

Post a Comment