Monday, November 24, 2014

Homemade Pink Bath Salt Scrub

My amazing Mom and cousin, Heather, are throwing me a Sprinkle this weekend. I am so excited because after having two boys, I can't wait to dress her in all the pink girly outfits. If you're not familiar with Sprinkles, they are just a smaller version of baby showers for people who have already had a child of the opposite gender. I couldn't let my mom and Heather have all the baking and crafting fun, so I insisted on making the baby shower favors. I browsed Pinterest and put together a few different recipes to create this homemade pink bath salt scrub. (I doubled this recipe to make 7 of these).

Ingredients:

1 cup Epson Salt
1 cup Himalayan Pink Seas Salt
Lemongrass Essential Oil
3 Tbsp Olive Oil

Directions

1. Start by mixing 1 cup Epson Salt with 1 cup Pink Himalayan Sea Salt together in a bowl.
2. Then add 5-10 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil and mix together. This is when it starts to smell AMAZING! 
 3. Then mix in the 3 tablespoons of olive oil.



 4. Spoon the bath salts into beautiful jars and you're done! I found these adorable jars at Hobby Lobby and they were the same price as regular mason jars.
 5. I tied a bow around them and added a tiny spoon to make them ready to give as Thank You's to the guests at the Sprinkle. You can always change the essential oil to another scent. As you can see I WAY overbought on supplies so I'll be making these for adorable Christmas gifts for friends and family as well. This is such a simple DIY gift that anyone would love!


No comments:

Post a Comment